14th July 2023
After the annual review meeting
Within 2 weeks
- The school will produce a report setting out any recommendations on any amendments to be made to the EHC (Education, Health and Care) plan as discussed at the meeting and send it to the Local Authority.
- They will also send a copy to all those who attended the meeting.
Within 4 weeks
The Local Authority must let you know whether they propose to:
- Maintain the EHC (Education, Health and Care) plan in its current form.
- Amend the plan and send you a copy of their amendments.
- Cease to maintain the plan.
If they decide to keep the plan the same or to cease the plan, you have the right to appeal this decision if you disagree.