Last updated:

10th July 2023

What support is available for children with medical conditions?

If you have any concerns about your child, you should always contact your GP in the first instance. They will usually be able to discuss your concerns and refer you to more specialist support if necessary.

If your child needs support from a paediatrician for their health needs you will most likely be referred to The Royal Berkshire Hospital

If your child has developmental issues they are likely to be referred to the Dingley Child Development Centre.